Grace's passion for art began in childhood and intensified when she studied painting as an adult. Her adventure in art began in earnest when she moved to Hong Kong in 2001, leaving a sales and marketing career with Procter and Gamble and the American International Group and then earning a Certificate in Foundation Art and Design from Hong Kong University School of Professional and Continuing Education.
Grace continues her journey to paint expressively, foregoing detail in favor of color, texture and loose representation. Of late, she's been enjoying painting the dynamism of the human figure and the serenity of still life, has rediscovered the spontaneity of watercolor and the grace of Chinese painting, and has gravitated towards the immediate gratification of smaller formats.
Her creative energy overflows from her own art to Pitter Painter. She finds inspiration from the contagious spontaneity and sparkle of children and thrives on continuously developing creative projects for them.
When not with our little artists, she's most likely painting something else, lifting weights, reading, or bugging her grown children.
Grace has participated in a solo and several group exhibits in Hong Kong where she lives with her husband and two children.
- 2021 June; Haring Agila, online group exhibit
- 2021 May; Philippine Flora, Online Botanical Art Exhibition; facebook.com/DFAPHK
- 2019 July; Lakbay Sining; group exhibit; Philippine Center, 6th Ave., Manhattan, New York
- 2018 21 May; AWA Art On The Line; charity art sale; The Annex, Nan Fung Place, Central, Hong Hong Kong
- *2018 21-22 April; Heart Walk Sai Kung; group exhibit; H Studio Gallery, Sai Kung, Hong Kong
- *2016 25 January - 2 February; Artruism 3: Affordable HeART; group exhibit; Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre
- *2014 12 June - 6 July; The Best of Philippine Art; group exhibit; Marco Polo Prince Hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui
- *2014 30 Apr - 3 May; Artruism 2; Group Exhibit; Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre
- *2014 27 February - 3 March; Playing with Pigments; Group Exhibit; Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre
- *2013 October - 2014 February; Threshold; One-Woman Exhibit; Trattoria Doppio Zero, Hong Kong
- *2012 October 3-4; Artruism; Group Exhibit; Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre
- *2011 February 18; Art for Isaac Art Auction; Studio 2, Hong Kong
- *2010 December 2-4 ; Cinammon and Spice and All Things.... Group Exhibit; Studio 2, Hong Kong
- *2010 November 29- December 15; Beyond Borders 2 Group Exhibit; Hong Kong
- * 2009 December 18-30; Beyond Borders Group Exhibit Extension; Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre
- * 2009 November 30 - December 15; Beyond Borders Group Exhibit; Hong Kong
- *2009 November 13-15; Life Drawing Exhibit; Studio 2, Hong Kong